Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I've left Georgia, First Day of Vacation!

I'm visiting friends at Fayetteville for the week.  Being close to "The Research Triangle" I will be having fun researching at a few of the great ACC Universities. Go yellow jackets!!!!!!!
We all have known each other for years and have always kept in contact.  Kris and her husband Chuck have a four year old son so it will be an interesting week for me.  I can hear him now, "daddy daddy daddy daddy what is that" and "daddy daddy does he has ………"
The best part of this trip is that Kris and I always have our favorite menues that we will cook together.
Tonight, after the soccer game, I will be sharing our first creation in the kitchen.   These all were our New Year's eve favorites.
They're hollering, "come on D" gotta go watch the taped Germany and Spain soccer semifinal.

2 comments:

  1. Have a great time! Hope you take some pics of your creations and share with us! Maybe it's not so humid there... Get your Thomas fix yet?!?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S.
    The best part is when he will come running in at 6:00 am saying, "get up D"... :)

    ReplyDelete