Thursday, July 1, 2010

A Day's Work

The other day, a dealer brought this quilt into work after a day out picking.  I do not know much about quilts.  All I do know is that the stitching is very good on it.  A few followers of mine do quilting so I wanted to show this to them.

I have know idea what I'd do with this lounge sign, but I believe that it should go home to be with me.  This item is way to cool to leave at work.
Below, is a photo of the best seating place cards that I ever laid my eyes on.  All you need is a pencil and your ready to go.
Finally, Have you ever seen a six foot rooster.  I guess we do kinda raise them big in this neck of the woods.  BTW, I do believe that my friend Sandra has the best chicken story ever!


Check Sandra's chicken story out and then browse around her blog.
You'll love her story's and her incredible art talent.

3 comments:

  1. Can you let me know how much this quilt is please?!?! and the condition re. holes, stains,etc?!?! :)

    I adore this sign! Yes, you HAVE to have it! love it!!!! Especially if one were to like martinis.... :)

    i've never seen placecards like those. so cool!
    Ahhhh... thanks for thinking my chicken story was cool enough to linke to! :)
    That was fun!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S.
    I'm so glad you put your "COUNTER" on your blog. Folks don't always take the time to comment, but they are OBVIOUSLY enjoying your posts! Wish they would be considerate enough to take the time to "come out of lurkdome" and thank you.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!~Your numbers jumed AGAIN! Wonder who's looking and not wanting anyone to know!???? hmmmmm

    ReplyDelete