Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How To Make The Most Of A Day Off

The definition for "A Day Off" probably would mean; a day for replenishing your energy and to keep yourself from burning out. I'm sure my bosses would appreciate myself more if I were to follow that rule................
I'm probably not the best person in the world to tell someone how to have a day off from work. Generally, planning ahead is probably the first step to enjoying your time away from work. Well, I sorta kinda got around to think about it, but just never got around to it. Planning ahead would have meant not waking up to this!

I know, you don't have to say it, but I was also out of whole bean coffee.

I'm generally working on Saturdays so my "weekend" day is usually Wednesday or Thursday's. Does anyone know how hard it is to find a friend on your weekend off when your weekend is a weekday? So today, I decided to do this for you.
Americus is a town that is graced with antebellum and victorian architecture. I thought I would share the gem of the city with you.

The Windsor Hotel was built in 1892 and named after a prominent local citizen.
Below are a few interior and exterior details.



When your in Americus, you never know whom you just might run into.

You know, they just live 9 miles from here over yonder in Plains.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful hotel~! I want to come over and visit you one day, so I will plan on staying here! Love the photo of you and the "Carter's". I have one with George & Laura in Wachington... :)

    ReplyDelete