Monday, June 21, 2010

Reasons For Concern

  1. The loss of the Pool House
  2. The deterioration of the antique vehicles
  3. The loss of the stables at Plum Orchard
Starting soon, I will blog about #1.
But first, I see where The Coal Miner's Daughter is on CMT and I really need to watch it once again. BTW, did anyone ever realize that Larry of the "Hi, I'm Larry, this is my brother Darryl, and this is my other brother Darryl", played Lee Dollarhide in this movie. Never clicked until now! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYELCO5e_0M&feature=related and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yyB06HvAjI

2 comments:

  1. You are not gonna believe this! well, yes you will... I WATCHED THAT MOVIE TONITE!!!!! (again!) LOVE that movie! No!~I did not realize this! thanks~ I'm gonna link back to a bunch of your stuff throughout the years cause it's just so gosh darned great! SOOOOO glad you started your blog! GREAT STUFF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holey Camoley!~That is such a great photo of the pool house at Dungenessssssss!!!!!

    ReplyDelete